WHAT WE DO:

We are a full service fly fishing outfitter and guide service for all your Steelhead fishing needs in North East Ohio. We host all talent levels from the most skilled angler to those who are wetting a line for the first time. Either way, we are very well equipped to show you a experience you'll never forget. Share a day with us on the river and see what Ohio really has to offer!!



Thursday, April 14, 2011

Whats a guide to do when clients cancel....Go Fishing!!


On one of the most beautiful days I can remember so far this year, I was up early ready to hit the water with some clients. After finding out that my clients for the day had to re book due to sickness, I made of few phone calls and went to work..well kinda. I rounded up my girlfriend Erin and good buddy Kelly and away we went. After hitching up the boat and making our way down to the river, we enjoyed blue skies and fish for the rest of the day. Most of the fish we caught ate big streamers, the fish we found seemed to be sitting in holes with heavy shadows and overhangs. It was a fantastic day, with my girlfriend landing her first steelhead of her career.


Congrats on a great fish!

that belt buckle might classify this as a fish rodeo

Action





Take care and if you can get on the water, the time is now!!
Owen Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment